Shane Warne to Conduct a Auction Today


Australian Cricketer and leg spin magician Shane Warn campaigns for an Auction, The leg spinner and current captain of Rajasthan Royals, campaigns for old cloths, and good to conduct a Auction. The great spinner conducts his campaign via his twitter account

The funny player also asked Elizabeth Hurley, Model, Actress and Bikni Designer as given in her twitter profile.....

in her return tween she offer some as

Of course-maybe a pair of my white pants,which I gather everyone hates! Gotta get a glimpse of the detractors to get a real laugh.

Me-1 egg, 3 pieces of bacon & a sausage-all from the farm. No toast. 3 espressos. But we know I bizarrely eat twice as much as u.



Said: Thinking about auctioning of my diesel jeans - reportedly my dad's - harsh ! After seeing the success off princess beatrice's amazing hat

Ps if I auction the so called dad's jeans all money would go to my foundation which raises money for seriously ill&underprivileged children

no thanks-you guys are not very nice people-when you stop trying to sensationalize&report facts-will consider-polite no thanks

thanks-will run it by foundation tomorrow-we could do a package of things to auction off my jeans & yours-Anything else ?

Ps anyone else want to add anything to the package - my jeans are size 34 - am now a 31/32 depending on cut ! All funds to my foundation !

would you be kind & donate a dress or a pair of shoes or ?to my package that i'm thinking of putting up for auction EH ?


I saw a rubbish story about me wearing my dad's jeans - so thinking about auctioning them off ! Some friends donating things

ps thinking of putting a big package together and auction off for my foundation - anything from you SS, would be v appreciated

not sure re sizes mate - what waist are you-36 ? or squeezing into 34's ? Hahahah Join the under 32's - I was 9 last time in 32's

Reason for thinking of a quality auction package is - as I said today , inspired by beatrice's amazing hat !

If people donate some quality personal items then could be amazing. Help me raise $$ for seriously ill & underprivileged children Who's in

Thankyou for your kind donation of a pair of white jeans - they are very sexy... What size are they E ? Xxxxx

ps spot on re detractors !!! Also how many items should I collect for auction package ? Have karl's , yours and my

List is 1 my diesel jeans 2 Karl Stefanovic's jeans 3 Elizabeth Hurley's sexy white jeans I think 20 items ! So - need 17 celebs more !

No comments: